Saturday, May 14, 2011

It hasn't quite hit me yet.

I just woke up. I love summer, because sleeping for 11 hours or more is finally acceptable again. Even on the weekends in the school year I feel guilty about sleeping that much because Saturdays were homework days, and on Sundays I went to work for most of the day. Now that's over and I can sleep as long as I damn well please. At least until I start working full time.

I'll just provide an update here since I haven't written on this blog in a while. Sri Lanka is no longer happening, which is a bummer, but at least now I can save money for Ghana next year. So all that freaking out about passports and stuff was for nothing. I didn't quite have the money to go because I goofed up and thought the Goodno Family Association still owed me half a scholarship. Not so. I really need to start writing that stuff down when I receive checks for significant amounts of money in the mail...

But anyway, so I'm now spending my summer working full time at Walgreens (in photo now! Woot!) and when I'm not working, I'll probably just be lazy and catch up on all the things I didn't have time for in the school year. Like reading and watching tv shows on Netflix and the Sims (yes, the sims...shut up).

So since I woke up super late I should probably go start trying to be productive with laundry and unpacking stuff so I can enjoy the rest of my week.
Happy summer to everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment